Slawner Ortho respects the privacy of its
customers' personal information and will not, under any
circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information
collected on the website, by telephone or by mail. All information collected
will be kept confidential and used only to serve customers or
as required by law.
Please note, if you decide not to receive marketing emails from Slawner Ortho, you may still receive 'Transactional' email messages regarding your order (i.e., order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, abandoned shopping cart reminders, etc). You can easily opt out of all email communications from us by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of all email messages. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at: email@example.com
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information, but they do enable us to personalize our home page for you and allow us to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent it from doing so. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Keeping your personal information confidential is a top priority for all Slawner Ortho employees.
- We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information that our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. "Nonpublic, personal information," include information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, website usage history and online applications or other forms.
- We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business. We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
- Your inquiries to Slawner Ortho via phone, facsimile, Email, mail courier, conferences or our Website;
- Your transactions with us; and
- Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.